This campaign is over. I lost in the primary, August 2, 2016 garnering 11% of the vote.
NO DONATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED.
- I am a citizen or legal permanent resident of the Unites States of America.
- The funds I am donating are my personal funds and I will not be reimbursed by any third party for making this donation.
- The credit card used for this donation is a personal credit card, the bill for which is paid by me, not by my employer or any other entity.
- I am 18 years of age or older.
Contribution limits, information collection and tax information:
- Individuals may contribute up to $2,600 per election. This means $2,600 for the primary election campaign ending August 2, 2016, and another $2,600 for the General election campaign starting August 3 and ends November 8, 2016.
- The term “election cycle” refers to the entire period between General elections. Campaigns must collect the following information on any person whose aggregate contribution during an election cycle exceeds $200:
- Name and mailing address
- Name of employer
- Contributions to political campaigns are not Tax Deductible
I am using PayPal to collect donations because it looks to me like that is the best way to insure that your credit card information is safe. All information is collected by PayPal’s secure site. I get a confirmation with all your information except your account information.